The position of account coordinator is an entry-level role that supports all facets of LS2group’s client work. Account coordinators learn company best practices, develop familiarity with public policy process, and develop understanding of public relations, marketing, and government affairs processes and tactics. Account coordinators operate within a team environment, juggling multiple priorities and work styles. They must have strong writing, research, organizational, and communication skills (bilingual a plus).
- Work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Execute assignments within strict deadlines.
- Meet company quality standards.
- Prepare and present complex materials or issues to a wide variety of audiences.
- Enhance overall team performance.
- Always demonstrates integrity, dependability, commitment, and accountability
- Exhibit positive and willing attitude in all situations
- Enthusiastically volunteers for agency projects
- Day-to-day account work and organization
- Prepare and maintain client and team reports and trackers
- Compile clip reports and complete other media monitoring exercises
- Staff and take notes on client calls and meetings
- Write a variety of client materials including earned media pieces, research reports, etc.
- Participate in team brainstorms
- Help ensure all deliverables are completed efficiently and in a timely manner
- Execute deliverables as needed