LS2group provides global services and assistance with international public affairs and advocacy. We have a seasoned team of professionals with extensive international expertise whose relationships, backgrounds, and understanding of the global arena allow LS2group to provide unparalleled service to clients with international needs.
Our global team has a variety of international experiences, including serving as assistant secretary of state, U.S. ambassador to Latvia, senior advisor to the U.S. ambassador to Iraq, director of law enforcement for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and various positions within the U.S. Army, U.S. Army Reserves, U.S. Air Force, and U.S. Department of State.
- Domestic and international outreach to government officials in the executive, legislative, and judiciary branches
- Country and region-specific market analysis
- International and domestic media outreach that supports our client’s position
- Mobilization of stakeholder voices in the U.S. and abroad through high-level meetings, speaker’s bureaus, and more
- Assistance with international Requests for Proposal and contract bids