LS2group is growing and is looking to hire a full-time Graphic Designer in our Des Moines, IA office.
The graphic designer is responsible for developing concepts for internal and external marketing and advertising projects and campaigns. The designer will also be responsible for execution of those concepts including collaboration and supervision of account team members and freelancers, when necessary, to bring the concepts to life and achieve the clients’ objectives.
The ideal candidate will be a confident self-starter with outstanding communication, excellent attention to detail, work well in a team environment, and must have writing and organizational skills that are focused on client satisfaction. Must have the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, execute tasks no matter how simple or complex, and manage several projects at once to meet critical deadlines.
How To Apply: All candidates must submit a cover letter, resume, and any relevant samples to [email protected]
- Designs print ads, brochures, booklets, fliers, billboards, interactive/web ads and more, according to strategic plans provided.
- Meets as needed with client service team members and marketing team to ensure coordination between advertising and marketing efforts.
- Works with other art directors, copywriters and additional designated “team” personnel in production of said materials.
- Works with team members in selection of design elements, papers, vendors, models, freelancers, broadcast talent, and any and all outside sources/purchases needed to fulfill production of each project.
- Meets assigned deadlines. Alerts manager if deadlines cannot be met for any reason, or if an extension is required.
- Ability to be nimble with design aesthetics to meet brand standards and the promotional feel of campaigns based on varying client industries and target markets.
- Writes copy/headlines/scripts as requested.
- Directs videos, photo sessions, in-studio sessions, press-proofing, etc., and supervises freelancers assigned to art director’s projects as assigned.
- Assists with development of new business presentations as requested.
- Has required experience with Adobe design software and strives to stay current in level of knowledge and design trends.